What rifle is missing stock options?

Stocky's here

We value the Rokslide's opinions and desires so we wanted to throw this discussion out there to you first. We're planning our 2024 project board and we have our own thoughts and list but want to hear from you!

What rifle do you want a new carbon fiber stock for that doesn't have enough options in the aftermarket world?
Not exactly what you asked but if you want to corner a market, offer a Custom LOP!!!! My kids and wife would appreciate it.

Years ago i looked for options for xbolts but have since just accepted that the flexible tupperware works.

I think browning did a good job on the shape of the factory xbolt sporter stocks so I would hope that your version is pretty dang good or very close to the same ergonomically or else it may not be an upgrade.

Steyr Prohunter short and long action. Not much market, but finding the factory ones in a Manners or McMillan is tough.

Jeremy

Remington Model 7. I know you offer the vertical grip but it would be nice to have a more traditional option.

Ditto what someone else said about LOP options. Even if it was just easy to swap different recoil pads.

Remington Model 7. I know you offer the vertical grip but it would be nice to have a more traditional option.

Ditto what someone else said about LOP options. Even if it was just easy to swap different recoil pads.
We just cut the model 7 classic mold this week. We’ll have them in stock in a month or so.

Also looking into the thicker pads for lop options

AICS mag and/or just a standard sporter stock with a floor plate. I can see those selling.

I need me a 600 stock though...

Back