• Hornady Auto Charge Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please comment)

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

rootacres

WKR
Hello all,

I am kinda in a pickle now. My chargemaster lite decided to quit working. Im pretty disappointed because I have not really used it. It's out of warranty so RCBS gave me info for an outsourced company that can fix it for $175 plus parts, shipping etc. So. . . . . I have a hunt in 6 weeks that I need to complete load development on and get some reps in. What's everyone using? Seems the Hornday and RCBS are decent options in that sub $350 category. Am I missing something? thanks

Harvey_NW

WKR
Classified Approved
I did some research before buying an auto dispenser and the CM Lite had a lot more complaints of failure or wigging out with the bluetooth, the OG chargemaster seemed to be pretty solid by review. I went with the original and have been using it for a few months now with no complaints, it's very consistent and usually within a kernel or two of perfect with extruded powder and I've checked every single charge on my beam.

Bump your budget up a little and get the fancy scale that works with the auto trickler. $550 but apparently the bees knees.

Also, how far out of warranty? Many credit cards automatically extend your factory warranty by one year. Check with them.

Northpark

WKR
I like my Lyman gen 6 powder dispenser. Got mine on sale last fall for like $169.

Mnash

FNG
I know it’s a little out of budget but the V3 auto trickler with the fx-120i is a complete game changer. I can load 100 rounds in 30 mins, all to within 1 kernel. Well worth the cost imo, I came from a charge master. That said in the lower price range that new charge master lite is hard to beat.