What liner socks are you using?

TBarron

WKR
https://www.amazon.com/ArmaSkin-Ext...=9033878&hvtargid=pla-571977383718&psc=1&th=1
I used these for the first time last year for all my training hikes and then on a 10 day sheep hunt where we logged around 100 miles. These made all my other liner socks obsolete and I don’t believe that I’ll be carrying Leukotape any more either, as I don’t think blisters will ever be in my future as long as I’m wearing these socks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. These are a game changer. Used them
the past 2 hunting seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I quit wearing liner socks years ago. Best thing I've ever done.

I started wearing liner socks for basketball in the late 70's, early 80's. The difference between wearing a liner and no liner for high intensity activity is night and day. Both for the wicking aspect and reducing friction that creates blisters. They keep my feet cooler, drier, and much more comfortable. I wouldn't hunt without them.

When I bought my kennetrek mtn extremes I ended up trying their sock systems , awesome I will stick with the boots and the socks!

N2TRKYS

WKR
I started wearing liner socks for basketball in the late 70's, early 80's. The difference between wearing a liner and no liner for high intensity activity is night and day. Both for the wicking aspect and reducing friction that creates blisters. They keep my feet cooler, drier, and much more comfortable. I wouldn't hunt without them.

All the benefits that you listed showed up for me when I ditched the liners.

rino

FNG
Lorpen Liner Coolmax Socks...feet stay bone dry, no matter how hard I hike, in wet conditions etc. They are incredible. Never get blisters. I use Thorlo Mens Light Hiking Socks over top.

aaronoto

Lil-Rokslider
I use the Kenetrek Ultimate Liner sock under a pair of the Kenetrek Alaska heavy wool blend socks. Best system I have ever tried.

I'm running the Kenetrek Ultimate Liner and their Canada sock and love it. I was skeptical at first, but it's an awesome system.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
All the benefits that you listed showed up for me when I ditched the liners.

How do you get the wicking of the moisture from your foot to an outer sock without a liner sock? That would just be the outer sock (or only sock in your case) absorbing the sweat with a wet sock against your skin.

N2TRKYS

WKR
How do you get the wicking of the moisture from your foot to an outer sock without a liner sock? That would just be the outer sock (or only sock in your case) absorbing the sweat with a wet sock against your skin.

It's the same result whether you wear a liner or not.

monday

FNG
I've been using the Fox River ones. Definitely seem to have less blistering and feet issues when I do wear them.