What light weight stock?

Nalgene

Lil-Rokslider
I am wanting to upgrade my rem 700 ADl with a light stock that offers a free float so I can "drive the rifle". I was looking at the BC Alaskan but it does not offer a free float. I am also wanting to build a tikka t3 light mountain/long range set up down the road with the same stock. Who offers a light weight freefloat stock? All I can really find are heavier stocks that lean more toward tactical than backpacking.

Broz

WKR
Manners and Christensen Arms both have a hunting type stock suitable for long range shots. They have some in the 26 to 28 Oz. range. Just about any stock can be free floated, that is an option during installation. I you don't want to have to remove any material, just make sure you order it with a large enough barrel channel to accommodate your barrel contour and profile.

Jeff

spdrman

WKR
I have a McMillan Game scout with the edge fill on my 300 RUM, its a Peirce Titanium aciton (Remington clone) it weighs 27 oz with a rail on the front for my atlas bipod. I have an identical stock on order for my tikka, should be here in March, Ill let you know the weigh of it.

Edge fill McMillans are $100 upgrade, they use a Carbon shell and lighter fill, saves on average about 8oz of there standard fill stocks.

Tikka Actions are really nice but they weigh the same as any other standard stainless action, if your wanting to build a magnum you'll be limited by the mag