What knife does everyone carry?

Chris Reeve Sebenza is my EDC knife.. I can't tell you how many animals have been broken down w the custom one pictured below it.. It has a thick spine and strong as a screwdriver to the tip. Great skinning knife and ball joint buster.

Attachments

• IMG_8504.jpg
    IMG_8504.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 61
Mora 511. Costs $6. No stainless BS, just good old carbon steel. I lose things once in a while and see no reason to go any higher quality. Mostly hate folders for anything besides skinning- too easy to cut your fingers really bad.

Moore Maker trapper with a mesquite handle is my every day knife and I’ll also usually have some Outdoor Edge on my person when out in the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EDC: Gerber paraframe, non-serrated.
Hunting: Gerber + Old timer Sharpfinger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zero Tolerance 0393GLCF Hinderer, Havalon Piranta Bolt, and Buck folding knife.
I'll modify my carry options for specific times that I will be hog hunting. I use a Husky utility knife on the hide.

I went through my Buck knife and Havalon (2 blades) just trying to cut the hide on a large 200+ lb sow.

EDC carry is a Kershaw Blur. Always been a fan of Ken Onion Kershaw's. In the field I carried an Ontario RAT-7 for almost 20 years. Just retired it and replaced it with an Esee 6. I like a slightly bigger blade for camp, bushcraft, and utility work than most people seem to like. Different strokes for different folks. For meat cutting I use a Dexter fillet knife and a CRKT Hootenanny folder.

Hunting I carry an Esee Izula 2 and a Havelon. For EDC I carry a Benchmade Osborne 940.

Back