What knife does everyone carry?

Pabsy512

FNG
EDC is a Benchmade Osborne, and an ESEE Izula anytime I'm heading outdoors for an extended period of time.

Dschwan

WKR
Benchmade Griptalion. A little story behind this knife. I bought it for my brother since he lost the K-Barr I bought him during his first tour in Iraq. I was living in an extended stay hotel in Charlotte NC for work. I was in my early twenties and after a week there my room phone rings and I was propositioned by the guy in the room next to me. Needless to say, I was a little nurvous after that so I started carrying it. That was 15 years ago now. I have sent it back for a few sharpens but it has been an awesome knife for me.

BFR

WKR
Field I use Outdoor Edge Folder with gutting blade, skinning Outdoor Edge Skinner and Caping knives. For meat cutting and trimming it’s filet knives.

Mountainman3

Lil-Rokslider
Benchmade folder for EDC and diamond blade summit along with havalon & spare blades for the pack. I also carry an outdoor edge swing blade. Resharpens easily and the push style gut hook is money on making long precise cuts of the hide. It really helps keep the hair out of your meat too.

I have a handful of moras and too many others to list that I will carry doing different tasks and chores. The moras are great for fishing too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deadi

Lil-Rokslider
Benchmade mini-grip for EDC, a 4 inch fixed blade of 52100 steel for field butchering.

CCooper

WKR
After snapping a few havalon blades in the dark skinning and recovering later during butchering, I went with the benchmade altitude this year and like it.

I would love to carry expensive knives but I’m terrible about losing stuff lol so I normally stick with my spyderco tenacious or my new pick up that i love a lot which is a Pachmayr Grunt.