What is your weight loss goal?

Hardstalk

WKR
Im opposite to most. Im currently 150 started @ 143 shootin for 155-160 its tough to keep cardio and gain at the same time

Last edited:

Owens

Lil-Rokslider
In January I weighed around 195, I'm currently about 175. I'm happy with my current weight, but definitely feel like I could use some more muscle and less fat.

ChadH

FNG
Started April 15th at 225 (I'm 5'11). Counting cals, hitting the gym 5 days a week and carrying a pack out into the woods more and I am down to 193. I would like to be at 185 by the 20th of Sept. It is getting harder to loose though. I feel a TON better. Now if my 50 year old knees would cooperate!

Did a 10 mile hike, packs on but pretty light, with my 14 year old son today, near Mt. Rainier.

OP
Brandon Pattison
Started April 15th at 225 (I'm 5'11). Counting cals, hitting the gym 5 days a week and carrying a pack out into the woods more and I am down to 193. I would like to be at 185 by the 20th of Sept. It is getting harder to loose though. I feel a TON better. Now if my 50 year old knees would cooperate!

Did a 10 mile hike, packs on but pretty light, with my 14 year old son today, near Mt. Rainier.

I'd say u r ready!

ChadH

FNG
hahaha! I HOPE so. We will see. It is tough to keep up with a 14 year old athletic kid on the down hills with my cruddy knees, but I can smoke him on the uphill. We will see how Wyoming at 10,000' treats us this year, then followed by Idaho if I can figure out where we are going on a General Elk tag.

Chad

I started the summer at 162 lbs and 12.6% Body Fat...my goal to finish off the year is to get to 170-175 lbs and reduce my body fat to between 7-8%. The last 4 weeks have been HEAVY HEAVY Cardio and will continue that way for the next 4 bringing me up to Elk season. Starting around Oct. 1 I move into a hypertrophy program and through Nov I will hit cardio hard again mixed with power.

OP
Brandon Pattison
I started the summer at 162 lbs and 12.6% Body Fat...my goal to finish off the year is to get to 170-175 lbs and reduce my body fat to between 7-8%. The last 4 weeks have been HEAVY HEAVY Cardio and will continue that way for the next 4 bringing me up to Elk season. Starting around Oct. 1 I move into a hypertrophy program and through Nov I will hit cardio hard again mixed with power.

Your heavy cardio will probably prevent weight loss unless you are eating A LOT.

HockeyDad

Lil-Rokslider
I've been flirting with the lighter side of the 230# mark for the past few days so I am losing about 1.5# per week - a little less than what I was hoping for. I did increase the pack weight to 60# this week. 10 more pounds to go to reach my goal of 220 by Sept 1st. Going to be rough as the pounds get harder to loose.

a3d - how are you doing?

Shrek

WKR
On january 3 2011 I was 311lbs. Now at 268lbs and heading to @ 225. Make that 265lbs , just weighed at to scale at the store. I don't keep a scale at the house. :)

Last edited:

Kerry

FNG
Hi Franklin,
My weight loss goal is to maintain my weight and for this I exercise daily and follow healthy diet plan. I have lost extra lbs with regular exercise and strict diet meals and green tea in past. Regular exercise with diet plans helps in losing weight so those who are trying to lose weight must follow this tip.