What is this?

Yoder

WKR
Ever watch those stupid ghost hunter shows? They always show "orbs" they say are spirits or some nonsense. I never even believed the images were real until now. A doe walked past my camera and triggered three pictures. Look at the white spot. WTF is that?spypoint_737079163376168.jpgspypoint_737091542733923.jpgspypoint_737105379425793.jpg

It's there over the course of probably a minute, depending his often the camera is set to take a photo. So my guess in this oder would be: spider web (or object on spider web), flying bug, ghost of spider or flying bug.

OP
Yoder

Yoder

WKR
What I thought was weird is it moved and it's a perfect circle. I don't think it was a ghost or anything stupid, I just had no idea what could create that image.

Mojave

WKR
I used to live next o a graveyard. Yes I was scared shitless all the time.

Nothing in there is probably "evil". Same as the mountain. Get over it.

Still a hard thing to get past.

Orbs. you guys are nuts. Agree probably an insect.

stank.243

Lil-Rokslider
100% without a doubt that is an orb. I have a lot of years watching such shows as Ghost Adventures and Ghost Hunters. I can also hum the Ghostbusters tune...from memory. So one could say I know what I'm talking about when I say this is an orb. Best bet would be to do a full investigation into this and find out the spirit's name. Might be able to get a full scouting report on the deer if you practice with a Ouija board some.

*sarcasm