What I did this year...

Great season and for sure some great photos.................matter of fact, some of that country looks really familiar.........:)

Randy

Where did you get your bolt fluted and just out of curiosity do you know what the weight difference wound up being?

Long Rifles Inc did it. They had a special going for awhile, I know other guys here had it done as well, as far as I know everyone is happy with their work.

It went from 10.3oz to 9.8oz

Great season and for sure some great photos.................matter of fact, some of that country looks really familiar.........:)

Randy

I thought there were a few in there you might recognize!

Sure seems like the amount of people has skyrocketed up there the past couple years. Have you noticed that?

I thought there were a few in there you might recognize!

Sure seems like the amount of people has skyrocketed up there the past couple years. Have you noticed that?

Yeah, no kidding. But I still don't see anyone sleeping in an elk or deer bed....................ya gotta do whactcha gotta do.

Randy

Sounds like an awesome year, even without notching all the tags. A good portion of why I hunt is just to be out there. Thanks for the amazing photos and great write up.

Back