What hunting conventions do you plan on attending?

BCP

FNG
I always do DSC since it's local and it's a great convention. If you were interested in researching goat/sheep hunts, what other show would you attend...GSCO, WSF or SCI? Or is DSC alone good enough to meet most of the outfitters?

idig4au

WKR
I would say WSF if only going to one show and you’re looking specifically for sheep and goats.

GSCO is losing flavor and not as many outfitters attend that show. No further comments required about this “conservation“ organization.

Reactions: BCP
OP
B

BCP

FNG
Thanks for the comments. I'm not seeing the option for day passes to the sheep conventions like DSC has. I don't want a $500 full pass to all of the banquets, etc. I just want to fly over and walk the show on Saturday kind of thing.

OP
B

BCP

FNG
I was just hearing today about the <1 club in their podcast. Great concept. I need to check it out myself.

MattB

WKR
Thanks for the comments. I'm not seeing the option for day passes to the sheep conventions like DSC has. I don't want a $500 full pass to all of the banquets, etc. I just want to fly over and walk the show on Saturday kind of thing.
You can buy daily passes on-site.