What harness for Swaro SLC 10x42?

bukshot01

FNG
What harness and size do you recommend for the Swarovski SLC 10x42? I'm leaning towards the new Kuiu but don't know what size actually works.

TravisIN

WKR
I use the new large kuiu harness with 10x42 slcs. Very happy with it. Been running it since December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pirogue

WKR
I know the new Kuiu Pro size L is too big and spacious for the Swaro 10x42 EL, so should fit the SLC. I don’t understand why they had to increase the size of L in the Pro model, compared to L in the original harness. Sticks out from the chest more also, which is not desirable to a bow hunter.

Cmaxlewis

FNG
I love the new marsupial harness in small for my swaro 10x42’s. I’ve also had the outdoor vision one and I like that one a lot but I like the marsupial better because it has a mesh pocket on the back where I can stick my phone.

NEhunter

WKR
Have my slc 10x42 in the new marsupial small harness. Great harness. Had an outdoor vision and it was ok, but im extremely pleased with the new enclosed marsupial.

No problems at all. I preferred the forward opening lid on the Kuiu. That being said, I recently bought another FHF for a pair of 8x32s I have and I’m very happy. I don’t think you can go wrong with either brand.
Perfect! Thanks for the quick reply!