What does your backcountry menu look like?

Bulldawg

WKR
Wondering what everybody else does for there ~2 pounds a day for food in the backcountry. Here's mine, still need some tweaking but it's pretty good for now, I essentially need more food.

Heathers Choice breakfast
Dried salami and baby bell cheese
Some kind of nuts whether pecans cashews or almonds
Epic Bar
Bobo Bar (something new I found at the grocery store they're pretty good)
Justin almond butter packet
Tuna packet
Two tortillas
Either a heathers choice dinner or a homemade dehydrated dinner

I need to add some more calories so if any of you guys have any ideas let me know! I might just eat two meals a day hahaha.

mlob1one

WKR
Toasted bagel sandwiches with peanut (or other nut) butter, bacon, and honey in a vac pack is a great one I always have with me.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Pop tarts and coffee
Protein bar and nuts
Chapada roll or bagel and Tuna
Beef jerky
Mt house
Lemonade packet and tequila to sleep good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Protein bars, fruit bars, trail mix, jerky. Just various bars mostly. Can get s days food in a quart Ziploc and take a couple big bags of some trail/granola mix and jerky. Stoped taking a stove a couple years ago.

desertcj

WKR
Blueberry crisp cliff bar for breakfast. Snickers or payday (snack). Lunch is salami, cheese and trail mix or nuts. Another snickers or payday for a snack and then a home dehydrated meal for dinner. To get more calories into a dinner, add olive oil or cheese when appropriate. I've also added slices of salami where it would fit as well.

Dinger

WKR
I try to DIY dehydrate where possible with spag bol sauce, packeroons, protien balls and jerky being my go to's.

Breakfast is a concoction of oats, protien powder, dried fruit, nuts, dark chocolate & milk powder.

Snacks are store bought or a mix of home dried fruit, nuts and dark chocolate.

20170815_201405.jpg

20170815_201851.jpg