What does everyone do for a living?

dble07

Lil-Rokslider
Instrumentation and Electrical tech for a pipeline company in NW ND. Boat mechanic and skydiving instructor on the side.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Gehri1tm

Lil-Rokslider
What a cool thread! Professor of wildlife biology here; teach & do research mostly around the Great Lakes states. Would've preferred to be a mountain man but missed that by a few centuries.

Control room operator at a coal fired power plant in KY. Member of the IBEW 1701. And it's sad but true about the unions supporting those that are doing away with coal jobs. Even the IBEW, that I'm a member of, supported Killary because of her stance on Right To Work laws. I guess the IBEW figures if there aren't as many jobs to fight over, it will be less of a fight????

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Site Manager (Construction manager) for Engineering/Procurement/Construction contractor that builds Utility Scale Wind and Solar plants, Transmission lines, Substations, and Battery storage.

KJH

WKR
VP for the Project Development Group at a company that designs, builds, maintains, and finances telecommunications (mostly fiber and wireless) networks and intelligent transportation systems (ITS). We do outside plant, inside plant, and applications. I really handle all of the pre-sales functions except the business development. I manage civil engineers, elecrical engineers, estimators, proposal coordinators, proposal writers, proposal managers, graphics, business analysts, etc.

Anything that it takes to concieve a solution, determine what it costs to build, and deliver a large proposal... that's my world.

whacker1

Lil-Rokslider
insurance broker - I help mid-size businesses place & maintain insurance and help them with contract compliance, loss control, bonding, etc.

Grundy53

WKR
Equipment operator for a power company.

b48e8871c31a1b02e5c23f64567996dc.jpg

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Rentuh01

FNG
I work for UNFI as an Account Manager. I handle distribution of organic, natural, and specialty groceries to stores throughout VA and WV.

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
Social Security, started drawing today but I still have my full time job...stay at home Daddy for my 4 and 6 year old boys. I told(asked) my wife if I can put my social security checks into my gun funds. You probably know the answer to that question.

WesternHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Semi truck salesman for Rush Enterprises. Great hunting friendly job surprisingly.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

stratofisher

Lil-Rokslider
21 years in the Air Force as KC-135 tanker pilot. Trying to figure out what is next for me in August when I retire- need something to fund the hobbies.