What does everyone do for a living?

woodys007

FNG
FARMING
the art of losing money while working 400 hours a month to feed people who think you are trying to kill them.
FUN:cool:

FARMING
the art of losing money while working 400 hours a month to feed people who think you are trying to kill them.
FUN:cool:

Farmer here. Beef and dairy i milk cows for myself/dad 7 days a week 365 days a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dcrafton

WKR
Live in Utah, commercial and industrial HVAC service manager. Maintain Army Reserve facilities throughout Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho and Utah. In Washington (Maryville, Bothell, Renton, Tacoma, Tumwater and Vancouver)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre-fabricated home builder. Work in the factory producing walls for homes and apartments which are later put together like Legos on site.

Skickat från min E5823 via Tapatalk

BH107

FNG
Management at a structural steel company in Bozeman, and previously in the aftermarket off road industry for 10 years.

TNHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Retired Police officer from Metro Nashville PD until knee problems; worked a lot of different assignments, patrol, undercover narcotics, violent crime detective, hostage negotiator, legal instructor; now a litigation attorney in Music City USA;

kaboku68

WKR
High School History Teacher. 22 years in. 3 to go for retirement. I love my job and the kids but I can't wait till I can really go hunting and fishing full time.

Tbob

Lil-Rokslider
Electrophysiology tech (12 years now)... Currently in SoCal, but re-locating back to Seattle next July for early partial retirement! So many things to hunt!

moeleo

WKR
Heavy equipment mechanic, welder/fabricator, slipform paving mechanic. Trying to figure out what I need to do to get a job in the outdoor industry.

Trial153

WKR
I take people that don't need to go places they don't need to be. And when I am not doing that I write and negotiate contracts.