What does everyone do for a living?

Jauwater

WKR
Most of my life I've been a plumber. At one time I held my Real Estate License, and started a audit & development inspection business. Since the recession I've been doing odd ball construction jobs. Looking for a new career at the moment.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

teamvit

Lil-Rokslider
US Army, deployed, currently debating whether to stay in or move to a civilian career and settle down with the family

Jesse Minish

Lil-Rokslider
Wow. 3 years ago I replied I was still doing stone masonry. For 2 and a half years now I have been working doing MOW (maintenance of ways) for BN railroad. Left the trades for steady employment, benefits and retirement. Well I am home laid off and hate my job more then I thought was possible...

Wow. 3 years ago I replied I was still doing stone masonry. For 2 and a half years now I have been working doing MOW (maintenance of ways) for BN railroad. Left the trades for steady employment, benefits and retirement. Well I am home laid off and hate my job more then I thought was possible...

Had 40 years on the rails t&e multiple furloughs during first few years but then steady work for many years. Hang in there it should get better. Am sure the powder river has a big influence in your area. Maybe coal will make a comeback

Last edited:

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hang in there. I work across the rails at UP. I too spent the first couple winters furloughed but each year worry about it a little less. Hopefully coal will make a come back. Our teamster Union supported those who destroyed the coal industry on a witch hunt for clean energy, we all had better hold those guys accountable and get new leadership in there or we all be spending more time on the couch.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hall256

WKR
I'm a Marine, stationed in Virginia...and contemplating each day on whether I should stay in or retire and move to Colorado.

jspradley

WKR
Inside sales manager for an industrial pipe, valves, and fittings distributor. Stuck inside all day in front of a computer...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk