What do you do with your MT Migratory Bird Stamp?

Mtaylor

Lil-Rokslider
I’m not sure I’m understanding the question, the federal waterfowl stamp that you need for hunting waterfowl? I don’t think I ever bought one this early. If that’s the one your talking about then it goes in the back of your license and you have to sign over the picture

I’m not sure I’m understanding the question, the federal waterfowl stamp that you need for hunting waterfowl? I don’t think I ever bought one this early. If that’s the one your talking about then it goes in the back of your license and you have to sign over the picture

I don't know about Montana state stamps but new federal stamps are not available until the end of June.

Ther isn't a state stamp but you have to buy the form that gives you a place for the fed stamp. That is the state license.

OP
Beating Brush
It is a 3.5"x3.5" stamp sent to me from FWP. I think the intention was to make the art like a collectable, so I was curious as to what people do with theirs.

WCB

WKR
Mine go in the garbage with my license. I know my FIL keeps all his in a drawer and has a bunch of his dad's in a frame on the wall. I liked the older stamps...the new ones are eh.

It is a 3.5"x3.5" stamp sent to me from FWP. I think the intention was to make the art like a collectable, so I was curious as to what people do with theirs.

In my state, we are given an option to check a box for a collectors stamp. (I forget the exact wording)

I assume that's what you received?

In any case, when you purchase a new federal stamp and receive it in the mail, stick it on your license. I don't know of anywhere that is not a requirement. That stamp will be approximately 1.5" square.

If you received the commemorative stamp, do with it as you please. It would make a nice shadow box or page in a photo album someday.

mtmiller

WKR
jfc. So much confusion and people responding that don't understand the question, but respond anyway (not unusual). Stop.

If you purchased a Montana Migratory Bird Hunting license the state sent a collectable, oversized stamp. It is non-regulatory and has zero use unless you want to collect them or stick 'em on your coffee cup.

KurtR

WKR
In my state, we are given an option to check a box for a collectors stamp. (I forget the exact wording)

I assume that's what you received?

In any case, when you purchase a new federal stamp and receive it in the mail, stick it on your license. I don't know of anywhere that is not a requirement. That stamp will be approximately 1.5" square.

If you received the commemorative stamp, do with it as you please. It would make a nice shadow box or page in a photo album someday.
I just keep it in my wallet here we dont get license any more just have it on your phone and the three times i was checked last year the wardens were fine with it one was a fed