What do you do for a living? How can you help?

I'm a dumbass redneck.

I farm, do farm services, and fix stuff. Usually fix stuff better than duct tape and bailing wire tho.

Oh, I shoot a bow too, but it doesn't pay the bills.

Sometimes people are pressured into easements but unless you’re getting “eminent domain” notices, you can usually tell em to **** off if you don’t want something on your land.

What about egress?

I have had one he'll of a headache from powerline construction. They decided to expand easement, then can use egress to access wherever they want without easement.

KenLee

WKR
I'm a dumbass redneck.

I farm, do farm services, and fix stuff. Usually fix stuff better than duct tape and bailing wire tho.

Oh, I shoot a bow too, but it doesn't pay the bills.

What about egress?

I have had one he'll of a headache from powerline construction. They decided to expand easement, then can use egress to access wherever they want without easement.
The scope of easement is in the contract and recorded easement. Power company lawyers are pretty good at screwing landowners, but the scope of easement is what is on paper.

Ucsdryder

WKR
I buy an eff ton of used cars. Not sure that helps anyone but let me know. 😆

I also identify as a dumbass redneck and a worthless POS according to my ex wife!

eltx

Lil-Rokslider
Corporate Finance at a FAANG, pretty good at numbers and stuff

The scope of easement is in the contract and recorded easement. Power company lawyers are pretty good at screwing landowners, but the scope of easement is what is on paper.

Apparently they have authority to expand easements now without consent. It's been getting pretty complicated.

My issue isn't even with them expanding, and especially not with them working. It's transmission line upgrades, they are increasing the height which apparently in places means they need to increase the easement.

I just want them to close gates, make somewhat of an effort to keep livestock in, pickup their trash, and have some respect for the property.

I buy an eff ton of used cars. Not sure that helps anyone but let me know. 😆

I also identify as a dumbass redneck and a worthless POS according to my ex wife!

Do you just buy?

Seems pretty worthless if you aren't also selling?

Only asking so I can use the used car salesman meme template.

Commercial meat processor for about 33 years now. More years to go. I’m getting tired of it a little now and looking to maybe just make and sell specialty sausages, jerky, cured and smoked meats.

The_Yetti

Lil-Rokslider
I've been a heavy diesel mechanic forever.... right now I'm a Foreman for transit buses.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

I don't do anything that any of you would find remotely useful. Although I do like to meme. Have a nice day.

Swamp Fox

WKR
Commercial meat processor for about 33 years now. More years to go. I’m getting tired of it a little now and looking to maybe just make and sell specialty sausages, jerky, cured and smoked meats.
You should expand into the potted meats ...

With all the dumbass rednecks on here, you'd make a killing.

source.gif