What color is your quilt/sleeping bag?

El Coyote bright red exterior with black interior. only reason went with red was it was on sale. I would have gone green exterior, if I had gone custom.

I like idea for safety and being found; however, reason I like earthtone colors better is to not be seen as easy from other hunters if I decide to cowboy camp. Red or orange stick out like a sore thumb against a high-country background.

MADGRZ

FNG
Never thought about it. I have green, blue, and red sleeping bags. I read that deer can see blue more distinctly than other colors so I've trended away from wearing anything blue while hunting.

RedRider7

FNG
I’ve always had purple bags. Started when I was young with a hand me down and now it’s what I prefer lol

Venandi

FNG
My bag is Red. My tent is orange and black with a d orange rain fly. If in an emergency my plan will be to use the rain fly as marker to be seen from the air.

logan123

Lil-Rokslider
My Mammut sleeping bag is orange.

Never thought to worry about stains since it’s compressed in my pack 70% of the time and sits in the tent the rest of the time.

Never thought about the SAR angle either, pretty cool.

Gray because that's the only color the kodiak came in. Always have a roll of pink flagging on me. If chit hits the fan I will just make a mess of the ground with that stuff. Ought to work.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

cfdjay

WKR
Blaze Orange exterior EE Quilt with Charcoal interior. Did the blaze orange for visibility in case of emergency.