What Broadheads and Why?

Im shooting Strikers 125 right now on my elk set up. And slick trick standard 85 for pronghorn. What are your thoughts on the broadheads out right now?>>

rye_a

Lil-Rokslider
I'm shooting G5 Montecs. They fly true for me, are proven, cut on contact and I can sharpen them so they are shaving sharp.

PhillyB

WKR
Slick trick magnum 125 g. Those are the best flying broadhead I have found for my setup.

I also like the QAD Exodus broadhead with the blade over concept. I plan to try them this year and see what happens. But it will be hard to beat the accuracy and devastation of Slick Tricks

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nothin but Wac'em Archery products here.

I shoot Wac'em Tritons for deer and elk. Used Exits last year on antelope. Triton XL & XL2 for turkey. All in 100 gr.

Why? Because they are the best flying head I've ever shot. Target practice out past 100 yards with no issues matching up to my field tips with flight and impact!!! That says a lot!

dcestnik

Lil-Rokslider
100g VPA vented because they're tougher and sharper than anything out there. Switched from montecs which did the trick but felt a little soft, most likely a result of MIM process.