What broad head?

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I'll be using either the shuttle-t or the terminal-t for antelope this season...

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
I prefer Wac'em broad heads! Best flying heads I have found. I used the 4 blade Exits last year.

I didn't know that you needed broadheads for Antelopes!! I've been using field points!!! HAHA JK jk...

I have used Trophy Ridge Meatseekers and RAMCATS in the past. This year...I am either going to be shooting a T3, a Steelhead XL, or the ULMER EDGE.

Lawnboi

WKR
Im thinking if i do a pronghorn hunt this year i will be running a t3 on the end of my 340 axis. Iv had very good results with the t3 on whitetail. For mulies on the prarie, and pronghorn, ill take the added benefits of the small head in the wind, and the bigger hole considering i have the power this year.

Shuttle t's for anything bigger, or if im shooting my 60lb bow. Or if i didnt run a 450+g arrow.

>>>---WW---->

Lil-Rokslider
Same head that I use for elk, bear, muledeer, whitetails, or anything else I hunt. I shoot the same stuff no matter what I hunt. A good cut on contact head that is sharp enough to make your eyelashes fall off just from looking at it!

J-Daddy

WKR
I shot mine last year with a Trophy Ridge Meatseeker 3 blade...They worked but I retired them after that hunt, I was less than impressed with the holes they made or how well they held up...Heck I put a stalk on a goat one morning and when I pulled the arrow out of the quiver to nock it 2 of the 3 blades fell out of the broadhead. I won't be pronghorn hunting this year, but if I was going I'd be shooting Shuttle T's.

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
All those are pretty decent heads that have been mentioned prior.....the biggest thing to remember is having a well tuned bow and almost any broadhead WILL NOT fail you given proper shot placement.

drthornton

Lil-Rokslider
I used Shuttle-Ts last year in New Mexico, I killed a Cottonwood Branch and a fly just above the back of a pretty good buck:)

Will be using the same this year if I am lucky enough to draw a tag in New Mexico again.

OP
justin davis
Looks like a good selection of broad heads. I will be using Magnus Buzzcuts or VPA terminators. I shoot the same head for everything! Pronghorns all thou small, can be tough and go a long ways if not hit right!