Well... who got lucky on the CPW Reissue List today?

No luck, here had about 5 tags I would have been interested in couple bull tags and mostly cow tags. Having never done this before are you entering the codes in before 11 and hoping you hit the time they get made available? Or do you have to wait like the first day ant the residency page? According to the leftover list at 11:00.01 all the tags I was interested in were gone. And they never showed checking back every 5 min.

applesauce4000

Lil-Rokslider
No luck, here had about 5 tags I would have been interested in couple bull tags and mostly cow tags. Having never done this before are you entering the codes in before 11 and hoping you hit the time they get made available? Or do you have to wait like the first day ant the residency page? According to the leftover list at 11:00.01 all the tags I was interested in were gone. And they never showed checking back every 5 min.
Was just about to mention the .01 seconds. Not sure how anyone's supposed to beat that.

applesauce4000

Lil-Rokslider
Somebody have an automated bot buying tags?
What's strange was I snagged a tag off the initial leftover a couple weeks ago. Maybe because there were just overall more tags to choose from? Now I'm scratching my head on how I was able to do that. Time to f!nD 4 b0t for myself!

PaBone

Lil-Rokslider
I tried for a leftover tag a few weeks ago and waited in the queue for about 35 minutes. Then an alarm dings to let you know you're in and able to purchase a tag. By the time I got the code typed in and hit enter, it said this tag was no longer available.

poboy2214

FNG
Was just about to mention the .01 seconds. Not sure how anyone's supposed to beat that.
My buddy’s brother works at an aerospace engineering firm, meaning their Internet power is about as good as it gets, and he couldn’t even get it fast enough. Must be a bot out there lol

COJoe

Lil-Rokslider
My buddy got a leftover tag this week, tried a couple weeks ago but couldn't get it done. He went from a sherpa packing role to a hunter sherpa role, lol.

I tried like hell and got nothing. I truly don't understand how quickly the tags can sell. I had a C list deer tag in my cart and someone checked out with it before I could even get to the next screen. WOW