well, guess these things are real

grfox92

WKR
hiked about 2 miles upstream of Pahaska Teepee lodge just outside Yellowstone Park. trying my hand at fly fishing, saw a small black bear and then afterwards, right in front of us, an 8' tall very muscular sasquatch/bigfoot crossed the river right below us. No more then 100' away and just stared at us and disappeared into the willows.

never ever before did I believe in the myth of these creatures but no doubt we encountered. one. too scared spit-less to even reach for a camera and never had one on us anyway. when it disappeared we pretty much ran back down to the lodge. still recovering from this one and no, didn't bother to report sighting to any law enforcement. wouldn't believe us, anyway
If you did see what you claim to have seen, it was a bi pedal bear. It's way more common than people think.

Plus with the amount of grizzlies in that drainage sasquatch wouldn't be able to fight them all off.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Swamp Fox

WKR
hiked about 2 miles upstream of Pahaska Teepee lodge just outside Yellowstone Park. trying my hand at fly fishing, saw a small black bear and then afterwards, right in front of us, an 8' tall very muscular sasquatch/bigfoot crossed the river right below us. No more then 100' away and just stared at us and disappeared into the willows.

never ever before did I believe in the myth of these creatures but no doubt we encountered. one. too scared spit-less to even reach for a camera and never had one on us anyway. when it disappeared we pretty much ran back down to the lodge. still recovering from this one and no, didn't bother to report sighting to any law enforcement. wouldn't believe us, anyway

They're real ... And they're spectacular!

Phaseolus

WKR

Is your Brother named Loch, Mr. Ness?

Last edited:

Super tag

WKR
Camped at Threemile a couple years ago, one night we had our trailer rocked, hard, back and forth, no wind, I’m a believer.

Last edited:
A female in heat would definitely walk backwards towards you trying to get your attention. The one you saw was most likely a male looking for a female in heat.

Anyone have any sasquatch hunting tips? Headed up to Yellowstone to try my luck, any advice helps
walk backwards through the woods, youll know when you found one. will definitely make for better pictures lol.

OP
P

Paul Ness

FNG
if anyone wants to check the area out, here's the coords: 44.533772, -109.972901

there might be tracks or other signs still around or you might have an encounter of your own. we plain vacated the location and didn't look for, or want to look for footprints. We're not going back and unfortunately can't rewind our minds to erase the situation

Loch Ness? Hmm, haven't heard that one in a while.

Anyone have any sasquatch hunting tips? Headed up to Yellowstone to try my luck, any advice helps
From what I've seen in videos of people encountering wildlife in Yellowstone you just follow these 3 simple steps once you see one.

1) Pull your Vehicle to the side of the road.

2) Step out of the vehicle.

3) Get too close.