Welcome to Zeroed In Outdoors

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
ZIO.png
Hey all, welcome to Zeroed In Outdoors. You'll see @Zeroed_In_Jake on the forums and his flashy banner on our Guns Classifieds Subforum.

Here's some more info on his company. Give him a big fat Rokslide welcome.

Zeroed In Outdoors is your premier destination for all things related to the great outdoors, hunting, and shooting sports! I’m Jake, and I’m thrilled to share my lifelong passion with you through our online store.

My journey into the world of hunting and shooting sports began at a young age, fueled by a deep-seated love for the thrill of the hunt and the precision of marksmanship. Over the years, I’ve explored diverse landscapes across the United States and beyond, pursuing different game species in four different countries. This journey has not only honed my skills but also instilled in me a profound respect for nature and its inhabitants.

At Zeroed In Outdoors, we’re more than just an online store—we’re a community of outdoor enthusiasts dedicated to helping you make the most of your outdoor adventures. Our curated selection of hunting gear, shooting accessories, and outdoor essentials is handpicked to ensure quality, performance, and reliability in every product.

More info
here

Last edited:

Zeroed_In_Jake

Delivering the Best Firearms and Accessories
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks Robby. I look forward to helping the members here with anything that they may need to perform their best in the field. To help get the ball rolling I'd like to extend a discount for the members here. Now through the month of August, use code ROK10 at checkout for 10% off your purchase. Additionally, we have access to brands that may not yet be on the site so if there is something that you are looking for that you don't see, please reach out and I will help you find the best price on it that I can.

Last edited:

Zeroed_In_Jake

Delivering the Best Firearms and Accessories
Rokslide Sponsor
Anything you are needing reach out to him and I'm sure you won't be disappointed, but I bet you get the best deals from everybody already! Everybody wants their gear in monster muley pics!
Absolutely! I’d be happy to help if Robby needs anything.