Welcome to Vanguard Optics

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
New 2023 OS Logo.png

If you were with Rokslide in the early years, you might remember how well Vanguard reviewed in optics and carbon fiber tripods. As our then-Editor Darin Cooper ( @Rent Outdoor Gear owner) said “…shocking value”

Here’s one of those reviews:

Personally, my first Carbon Fiber Tripod was from Vanguard AND is still fully functional 10 years after purchase (and it was less than $200) so I concur there is a lot of value in Vanguard.

Vanguard Outdoors here is now a site sponsor. Good to have them here to bring another qualities option for Roksliders. You’ll see their banners on our homepage at www.rokslide.com.

Give them a Rokslide welcome and give them a few clicks on your next optics purchase. You might find what we did: plenty of performance for the $.

Here’s a little blurb they sent over:

For over 30 years, Vanguard has made the gear that turns a regular hunt into another fine day afield. We know that a shooting stick or a pair of binoculars can make or break your day. Our design teams include serious hunters who work hard to bring you the best sporting optics, shooting supports, tripods, bags, and more. We are Vanguard Outdoors.

Vanguard Outdoors

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Thank you for the warm welcome, Rokslide! Happy to be here and look forward to interacting with you all.

Fatcamp

WKR
I have a Vanguard tripod that came with a spotting scope years ago. The scope is long gone but that tripod still works well.

In the market for a new one, I'll take a look.