Welcome to T&K Hunting: Sewing and a bunch more

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Don't miss T&K's $500 giveaway over on the Rokcast forum. Deadline to enter is June 30:

FNG
T&K is the real deal. Tyler is a straight up great guy and their customer service is amazing. We have 4 T&K binocular harnesses in our home with rangefinder pouches and more. The products are rock solid and will probably outlive me. Buy with confidence.

IMG_7373.jpeg

Last edited:

TandKHunting

MADE IN THE USA - VETERAN OWNED
Classified Approved
T&K is the real deal. Tyler is a straight up great guy and their customer service is amazing. We have 4 T&K binocular harnesses in our home with rangefinder pouches and more. The products are rock solid and will probably outlive me. Buy with confidence.

View attachment 567793
Appreciate ya man!

mkbubolz

FNG
View attachment 565234

Hi all
Meet Tyler Kath of T&K Hunting.

He’s a former Marine (Thanks Tyler!), out of South Dakota, and now 5 years into this business.

He’s sewing A LOT of gear including hip quivers, bow slings, day packs, bino harnesses, gaiters (who uses cables as an understrap?> T&K does), hydration packs, can help with zombie prep— and for a select few— sew up a Tampon holder :ROFLMAO:

And you gotta see what happens when you drink 12 beers and design a logo (Tyler, no worries, most people can’t figure out what animal is in the Rokslide logo either)

Seriously, this guy’s a good fit for Rokslide. Just watch the video below. If you don’t have 10 minutes, just hit the first 90 seconds to get an intro, then hit the Watch button on top of this thread so you can remember how to find the promo code:

ROKSLIDE15

Link here

good through December of 2023. You might need it when you see all he has to offer.

Welcome Tyler and T&K Hunting. Check his website here

Welcome!

BAKPAKR

WKR
@TandKHunting, Is the ammo wallet made to just put into a pack pocket or to attach to a pack’s waist belt? I didn’t see any photos of the back side of it on your website to determine mounting options.

TandKHunting

MADE IN THE USA - VETERAN OWNED
Classified Approved
@TandKHunting, Is the ammo wallet made to just put into a pack pocket or to attach to a pack’s waist belt? I didn’t see any photos of the back side of it on your website to determine mounting options.
It's designed more for carrying in a back/cargo pocket. We do have 3 rifle round pouches with MOLLE snaps to hook onto PALS. They only carry three rounds and they are uncovered though.

BAKPAKR

WKR
It's designed more for carrying in a back/cargo pocket. We do have 3 rifle round pouches with MOLLE snaps to hook onto PALS. They only carry three rounds and they are uncovered though.
And, that is not a bad thing. Now, if I were planning to be in a gunfight…with a bighorn ram…on the Snake River, it might be a bad thing.

Reactions: BLJ