Welcome Seth Reed, Mule Deer Foundation Regional Director, Idaho

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all, as you know we’re big supporters of the Mule Deer Foundation. We actually sponsor them! The National Org has Banners on our Mule Deer & Blacktail forums.

The MDF also has regional directors, responsible for certain states. I’d like to intro you to Seth Reed, the new Regional Director for Idaho. He’ll chime in and say hi.

Give him a Rokslide welcome

and here is the schedule for the upcoming Idaho Banquets

Hey Everyone,

This is Seth Reed, the Regional Director for the Mule Deer Foundation here in Idaho. We are kicking off our spring banquet season so I wanted to throw up our schedule here. For more detailed information and tickets go to our state website for a list of events. https://muledeer.org/idaho/

I will be at all of these events and I look forward to meeting everyone that attends. We will have some great items up for auction and more awesome raffle prizes. Money raised goes towards mule deer conservation projects here in Idaho. Hope to see you all there!

DB434DA9-F4D1-4B68-BB5C-DE01C8F2F12D.png

Last edited:

MDF_Idaho

Regional Director Mule Deer Foundation, Idaho
Rokslide Sponsor
How can a Wisconsin resident support your efforts in Idaho Seth?
Hey Flatlander06, great question. If you want donations to go directly to Idaho you can contact me ([email protected]) and we can talk about specific projects and chapters in the state. There is always something going on and we have some great things in the works that additional funding is always welcome. We are also planning some great projects over the next few years that will require some volunteers. I know you are in Wisconsin but if you are ever here and your schedule lines up with projects we would be happy to have you join us. And lastly, if you haven't joined MDF yet make sure you visit our website and become a member. Thanks for the question and supporting mule deer in Idaho!

Hey Flatlander06, great question. If you want donations to go directly to Idaho you can contact me ([email protected]) and we can talk about specific projects and chapters in the state. There is always something going on and we have some great things in the works that additional funding is always welcome. We are also planning some great projects over the next few years that will require some volunteers. I know you are in Wisconsin but if you are ever here and your schedule lines up with projects we would be happy to have you join us. And lastly, if you haven't joined MDF yet make sure you visit our website and become a member. Thanks for the question and supporting mule deer in Idaho!
Just joined the MDF! I am planning to be in Idaho in late June early July for a scouting trip and again in October for a mule deer hunt. Would be cool to be a part of some these upcoming projects!

MDF_Idaho

Regional Director Mule Deer Foundation, Idaho
Rokslide Sponsor
Fantastic, thanks for the support. You may be in luck, we will be doing some fence removal projects about the time you will be here this summer. Stay in touch and I can keep you updated on when and where. Thanks!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Just joined the MDF! I am planning to be in Idaho in late June early July for a scouting trip and again in October for a mule deer hunt. Would be cool to be a part of some these upcoming projects!

Good job man. We appreciate that support. Good luck on your Idaho hunt too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk