Weaver Scopes

WestTexas

FNG
The grand slam I've had has done very well in the field and the Japan glass is great. I've never lost zero and it's fairly light. I've never dropped it that I can remember but it's endured your typical bumps and scrapes well. For what it is, it's a great scope.

Since Weaver went out, Bushnell is carrying out all their warranty work and you'll read mix reviews on how that has gone. Something to consider if you're planning on getting one.

Kyguy

FNG
The grand slam I've had has done very well in the field and the Japan glass is great. I've never lost zero and it's fairly light. I've never dropped it that I can remember but it's endured your typical bumps and scrapes well. For what it is, it's a great scope.

Since Weaver went out, Bushnell is carrying out all their warranty work and you'll read mix reviews on how that has gone. Something to consider if you're planning on getting one.
It's the same thing with old Simmons scopes. In the last year, I had two Whitetail Classic 2.5-8 finally die, after 28+ years. Those things weren't cheap in the 90's, almost $200 each, which is nearly $400 in today's money. Bushnell sent me Banner 3-9's for both of them. Boxes just showed up with Banner's in them, no communication. Pissed me off enough that I don't know that I'll buy any other Bushnell stuff (or affiliated brands) new or used, ever again. I wouldn't expect them to send me top of the line stuff, but I damn sure wouldn't have thought that it'd be the $89 special either.

Eleven

FNG
Yes. I have an older 3-10 tactical on my pseudo RS special (a ruger ranch) and I’ve dial and dropped. The dialing and return to zero is right on. I have two different loads that I use in it, both with and without suppressor. I have the dope written on the scope for all four load variations and I can switch back and forth all day. The drop tests were not as formal as the ones done here, but they were successful.

Edited for clarity of # of loads and for spelling.

Attachments

• IMG_0057.jpeg
    IMG_0057.jpeg
    425.4 KB · Views: 2