Weatherby Vanguard Fluted w/Brake $500

OP
S

SEtoNWHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Vendor is legit. I bought a pistol from them about a year ago and just ordered one of these in 300 WM. I got shipping confirmation after a couple days. They have a couple brick and mortar shops in TN. I’ve never been into the stores but my experiences ordering online have been good.

Smokey mountain guns is legit ….and if I recall, no tax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know if the barrels are threaded or if the muzzle device is pinned in to the barrel?

OP
S

SEtoNWHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Do you know if the barrels are threaded or if the muzzle device is pinned in to the barrel?
I just picked mine up at the FFL today. It is threaded. Also comes with a thread protector. All matching dark brown cerakote. Really nice package for the price

That brake looks just like another Vanguard I have and it's a nice flush brake on a threaded barrel. Beautiful cerakote job on mine. Edit, beat me lol. Sure wish the 308 wasn't out of stock.

Thank you for the replies! Do you know the threading size? 5/8-24?

Last edited:
Thanks! I didn’t get one of the woodland camp models but got a different one in 6.5 prc, but it doesn’t come with a muzzle device. It is a great deal.