WTS/WTT Weatherby Vanguard .300 Wby MDT Chassis Rifle w/ ammo bundle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to let go of one of my big game rifles as I have another that serves the same purpose.

Perfect for someone looking for a lightweight mountain hunting capable, Magnum caliber rifle that is pretty much ready to hunt with. Just needs an optic to complete it.

IMG_0463.jpeg

IMG_0464.jpeg

IMG_0454.jpeg

IMG_0461.jpeg

IMG_0466.jpeg

IMG_0467.jpeg

List of components:

-Weatherby Vanguard(Howa 1500) Long Action 24” fluted factory barrel.

- MDT LSS XL Gen2 Chassis with carbine stock interface

- XLR TR-2 Tactical Buttstock with AR Cheekpiece. Older version, not the newest version with the logo cheekpiece

- XLR TLC Precision Rifle grip. (Most comfortable grip over ever used on a rifle)

- Precision Armament Hypertap Muzzle Brake

- Nightforce SDB Weatherby Vanguard (Howa 1500) LA 20 MOA picatinny rail scope base (optional)

- Anarchy outdoors Grenade Bolt Knob

- Spartan bipod mlok magnetic bipod attachment (optional)
- WOOX Mlok rail covers 2x (optional)

- MDT 3.715” 5 round Magazine

Ammo:

101x total rounds

56x Hornady Precision Hunter 200gr ELDXs

27x Weatherby Select 180gr Nosler partitions

12x Weatherby Select 180gr Nosler Accubonds

6x Weatherby Select 180gr Hornady Interlocks

40x Weatherby Select brass

Round Count for the Barrel: roughly just north of 300 rounds. Never fired scalding hot. Throat, Lands and Rifling show no signs of pitting or damage.

I’ve babied the rifle like a 4th child and have only taken it on one trip to Montana. Rifle is light for a longer range rig. Mainly has been a range queen.

Obviously it has been painted and even the fluting was painted. If the paint is an issue I can throw a black or FDE Spray coat over the chassis.

With all of that said asking $2200 for the entire package OBO.

Without Ammo $1900 OBO

Will trade for the right items. Items plus money unless the items are worth it.

In the market for a high end AR-15 Upper or full rifle chambered in .556. Am willing to trade for said upper or rifle with some money down together or simply for money only. Depends on the upper though.

Really, I’m looking for a Noveske Recon or SPR gen 4 upper, KAC SR-15 16” upper, or a cobalt CK-Pro URG 16” upper plus money or full rifle. Looking for a high quality 16-18” upper for an SPR build. Taking it to a scoped carbine course this fall.

Attachments

• IMG_0463.jpeg
    IMG_0463.jpeg
    360 KB · Views: 43