Weatherby Stock Replacement

PTXHunter

FNG
I am looking to replace the stock on my Weatherby Mark V, I would like to put a LH stock on it with a RH action. Anyone have any ideas on this? Maybe a good gunsmith to talk to in the DFW area about doing it?

Wapiti1

WKR
For a fiberglass option, MPI would be worth talking to. They will do custom options like that. If not them, Extreme Rifle Works in Nebraska does really good custom fiberglass work.

I don't know anything about the DFW gunsmith scene.

Jeremy

ElPollo

WKR
Look at the Peak 44 Blacktooth stock. They make them in left hand. I have a right hand version on a Vanguard action and I like it a lot. They make it for Mark V actions as well. It’s not a Monte Carlo, but it has a negative comb. It’s carbon fiber, and it’s both light and stiff. It’s the same stock they put on the Backcountry versions.

OP
P

PTXHunter

FNG
Look at the Peak 44 Blacktooth stock. They make them in left hand. I have a right hand version on a Vanguard action and I like it a lot. They make it for Mark V actions as well. It’s not a Monte Carlo, but it has a negative comb. It’s carbon fiber, and it’s both light and stiff. It’s the same stock they put on the Backcountry versions.

I can't get the Peak 44 website to work at this time. I've seen the stocks and would consider one, but I just wonder if they make a LH for a RH action.