Waterproof Gaiters Help

I’ve tried them all and have found the Kenetrek to be the best imho. Totally waterproof, breathable enough, very quiet, fit perfectly, very durable. Mine are finally starting to get holes in the main wear spots where my boots rub them. These are going on 5 years of torture, snow, creek crossing, Idaho bush whacking, which will test the durability of gaiters. I will buy another set sooner than later.

+1 for Kuiu Yukon gaiters. I just got the Katana ones and like the feel (little lighter) but haven’t got to use them yet.

Can’t say enough good things about the new Stormfront gaiters. Spent 12 days in them in a wet swamp and I love them

Can’t say enough good things about the new Stormfront gaiters. Spent 12 days in them in a wet swamp and I love them
Hopefully they are better than the last years Stormfronts. I couldn't get them to stay up over my calf. That little draw string was a joke. Terrible design.

The new ones fit perfect over a pair of Scarpas Wrangells, Timberline pants. They basically went up to the bottom of where the knee pad panels were. The 2019 ones were made I hear 1” taller and they had a webbing strap and cam buckle at the top. Did not once have issues with them falling or popping the cam. Extremely happy with them.

Kindigs

FNG
Once you start using gaiters you’ll wonder how you got along without them. Kenetreks are some of the best.

I realize this is a three year old post, but wondering if anyone has tried to “treat”, i.e. re-waterproof gaiters. My Kenetrek gaiters seem to have lost the ability to keep water out. Thanks!