Water Bladder for Bikini Frame

i would think you could do the same thing with like 40d silnylon pretty easy yourself for minimal weight, similar to the meat bags guys have been building

cmeier117

WKR
Interesting, I may play around with this when mine comes. I kinda like the idea of having a bladder hang on the inside. But this could be a better option when you have meat in the pack.

wapitibob

WKR
I have always just hung it inside from the available loop but when I had 2 antelope on my CC last year I figured the bladder would pop. Luckily it didn't but it would have been nice if it was out of the way somewhere. I was thinking silnylon too.

Jager

WKR
If I carry a bladder in side a pack nowadays, I put it into a silnylon bag, just in case it may leak.

What's it weigh?

My question too.

If youre going to make some sort of carrier for your bladder, why not just get a camelbak and be done with it? Throw it in the pack, between the pack and frame, outside the pack, or pack it alone on a long sneak or wait.

When my bladder sleeve is done it'll tip the scales at a scant 3oz and have the ability to get hooked to the side of my hc bag or sit in between the frame and bag. I debated on using a long pocket but this is getting made out of the scrap hydration sleeve I had from my dt1bag

wyelkhunter

Lil-Rokslider
camelbak unbottle. I have one and it will clip right to the taps on the frame. I have the 70oz and the bag itself weighs 4.2 oz. I used it on my mmr frame and will be using it on my bikini