Washington State Bow Shops ?

Jason277

WKR
Hello all, I'm looking for input on good Washington bow shops for tuning, restring, etc... I'm running a Hoyt if that helps? Thanks, Jason

There’s this YouTube channel called Elkshape and one of the dudes on that channel has a shop somewhere in Washington and the guy is a wealth of knowledge. I’d without a doubt go to his shop if I wasn’t in Colorado.

Vandal 44

WKR
There’s this YouTube channel called Elkshape and one of the dudes on that channel has a shop somewhere in Washington and the guy is a wealth of knowledge. I’d without a doubt go to his shop if I wasn’t in Colorado.
The archery shop you are referring to is Spokane Valley Archery, The owner is Josh Jones.

SwiftShot

WKR
Hello all, I'm looking for input on good Washington bow shops for tuning, restring, etc... I'm running a Hoyt if that helps? Thanks, Jason
Where are you? Western I got but North or South. Bobs in longview has a great shop. Ask for Sparky. Great guy, North well I dont travel up that far but Mount Vernon had a good shop years ago.

OP
Jason277

Jason277

WKR
Where are you? Western I got but North or South. Bobs in longview has a great shop. Ask for Sparky. Great guy, North well I dont travel up that far but Mount Vernon had a good shop years ago.
Issaquah. I have found a good guy to help me.