Washington huckleberry early bull moose

Haase66

FNG
I drew a huckleberry bull moose tag. Gonna have a lot of time off in the two months leading up to the season and have a decent family and friends group with info. Just looking around the internet to drum up as much info as possible to make this hunt one for a lifetime. I don’t live too far from the unit so plan to be in there a lot from not till one is harvested so will update with pics and stories along the way!!!!

208Logan

FNG
Can't wait to follow along. I drew an Idaho moose tag last year and it was a fun season.

OP
Haase66

Haase66

FNG
What area was your tag? We hunted unit 6 for elk and there was a ton of moose only two shooter bulls though.

208Logan

FNG
Unit 48 so central Idaho... Here is the story from it.

OP
Haase66

Haase66

FNG
Unit 48 so central Idaho... Here is the story from it.
Heck of a bull there sir

Wrench

WKR
I took this picture in your unit. Don't ask me where....but trust me there are some winners to be found.20171021_084342.jpg

OP
Haase66

Haase66

FNG
I did put it there. I took it in 18 or 19iirc. They're still there.
Ok that’s what I was thinking but been doing so much reading lately didnt know if was smoking the moose peace pipe. That is a giant. I can’t send pm on here yet but if your willing I’d really enjoy to pick your brain about moose

OP
Haase66

Haase66

FNG
Been up in the unit scouting a few times. Seen small bulls and cows is all. Seen more that I figured with our weather. It’s been down right hot!!!!