Washington draw

BluMtn

WKR
No clue, I just got a text and he said he drew the Mt. Spokane. I have not talked to him since then to get the particulars. I know I did not draw a branched antler with 27 points and a late mule buck with 18 points.

OP
digz24

digz24

FNG
Dude no way ! That’s insane. The only thing I drew was an antlerless late season

Haase66

FNG
I drew a huckleberry early bull moose. If anybody has any info I’d be more than accepting to it

OP
digz24

digz24

FNG
If anyone needs any help let me know ! willing to trade help for knowledge.
I'll be out the whole month of Sept. This is my first year hunting. Going solo into unit 249. I've got a 4x4 VW van with front and rear lockers, full kitchen set up, 2 beds and a hotwater shower. I'll park that and pack a tent in. Any other solo's out there in 249 ??

Redthies

FNG
I’m right across the border from 105 and hunt “the fence” regularly. Had a pair of nice WT bucks seek asylum across the line after seeing us last year. Chickens!

Good luck to those that got draws!

Kyle C

Lil-Rokslider
Nothing for me. I did read that out of the 110 or so goats they moved from the Olympics into the cascades that only 3 are left. Not sure why they dieing at such a crazy rate, but that sucks.