Warm weather Hammock’s?

blackdawg

WKR
Does anyone have a warm weather hammock recommendation. Keeping the skeeters,ticks,spiders and other bugs from feasting on me would be ideal. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B

blackdawg

WKR
Hennessy hammocks system was born in the jungles,,
Check them out here

I checked them out and called 2 times to ask a couple questions and left messages. Do you think the customer service is nonexistent with this company? Any others that might be a good alternative?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NeedleCrook

Lil-Rokslider
Ive been out of the hammock game for a long time now. But at the time the warbonnet black bird was the Cadillac of hammocks,’diagonal lay so your flat, a nice shelf, optional double layer if you’re using a pad instead of an under quilt, and an integrated bug net. I still have mine, I even made a few clones. It looks like they have a few models available now.

I use a Hennessy Expedition on motorcycle trips, and have slept quite a few nights where it's up around 80. The bottom line is that if there's no breeze at all you're going to be warm no matter what. The best you can do is make sure your rain fly is elevated enough to allow whatever airflow can be had.