Want free YNAB budget coaching? I need two practice clients!

Holocene

WKR
I'm looking for two individuals or families to be practice clients as part of a YNAB coaching certification course I'm taking this month. It would be cool to get one individual and one couple. Age or location doesn't matter. I'm reaching out on here because meony and personal finance topics come up on Rokslide a lot as guys discuss everything from major life changes to how to budget and save up for gear or big hunts. If you want to step up your budgeting game, I'd love to work with you and help you try out YNAB.

You would meet with me on Zoom and complete one discovery call and one setup call. We'd start by identifying your current financial situation and goals. Then, we'd put together a budget in the YNAB software and I would coach you on how to use the software. This service is worth $500-1000 on the open market right now.

Your effort would be about 3-4 hours over the next few weeks. I need to confirm folks ASAP so direct message me if you are interested so we can see if you'd be a good fit. You need a YNAB free trial, and then I can provide you a free two month extension to that trial.

YNAB (stands for You Need a Budget) is a really good personal budget software based on envelope style of budgeting where you only spend money that you have, Nobody is carrying around their monthly burn in envelopes of course, so this software syncs all your accounts and handles that magic for you. I'm good with money and Excel, but this software allowed my wife to get in on family finances and made our conversations around money dramatically better.

Who's up for trying this?

Last edited:

Blacktocomm

Lil-Rokslider
Dang - I am past the trial period - but I am pretty frequently watching Youtube on how to make my YNAB better. (I like many others am a Mint refugee just trying to wrap my brain around YNAB now)

This is a cool offer for anybody who is looking to get serious about budgeting.

OP
Holocene

Holocene

WKR
Blacktocomm, you are still eligible! For folks past the trial period, by participating as a trial student you still get free months free added to your existing subscription.

Message me if you're interested in the coaching session!