Wall tents

Lukeduke13

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for some input on good wall tent companies? Want something that’s going to hold up in late season hunts.

hubbarj

FNG
I have a White Duck and have zero complaints about it. It’s a bell tent thought not a wall tent.

Davis tents or wall tent shop. I only have a 10x14 Kodiak flexbow but it works pretty well. Next tent I buy if I don’t buy a bumper pull trailer will be a Davis with the awning extension or maybe the cook shack extension.

cumminsbassguy

Lil-Rokslider
Buddy has a kodiak canvas 12x12 and another buddy has a 8man cabelas outfitter instinct and they both work for September moose. So basically the start of winters

Seeknelk

WKR
Davis. I have a 16x14 that's quite nice. Never spent time in anything else beside a synthetic Cabela's Alaknak.
That Alaknak tended to collect quite a bit of condensation and wasn't in the same level as a good canvas tent. Built in floor also that I didn't like.
Hear good things about almost all the wall tent makers tho. If you really want the best get one with the adjustable frame to keep the canvas tight on uneven ground. I'd skip the toxic fireproof coating on all.