Wall tent vs bell tent help me decide

Lil-Rokslider
The more I use the bell tent the more I like it. 4 Guys and gear is where I say enough, mainly cause I don't want to have more guys than that in there. Camping with the kids and grand kids we stack em in. I cant think of one negative about this setup. My 14'x16' Davis has been parked since the Yukon Bell came home. I am sure there are guys that don't care for this style and that's cool, but for my style of use we love it. I do have a 10'x14' Kodiak that we take for quick trips to the river. Its a good setup. Each time I wish I had brought the bell. Heading to Hells Canyon this weekend for Sturgeon, we will see how the Yukon does in 105 degrees.
Slug, thanks for the reply and let me know how it does this weekend in those temps. Go luck fishing!

Lil-Rokslider
@Slug how did the Yukon Bell tent do in the heat on your fishing trip?

Slug

FNG
@Slug how did the Yukon Bell tent do in the heat on your fishing trip?
Well I tell ya.......When we pulled into our camp area it was 117 degrees! The decision was made to just sleep outside so thats what we did. On the river was great, but no sturgeon. Didnt see another boat with a hookup. Bass and trout were all day however. We will be down again so I can post another time.

Lil-Rokslider
@Slug thanks and that is just 🥵. Any tent would be hot at those temperatures. Look forward to hearing back from you on your next trip to see how it does with some heat. Thanks again