Vortex

wk93

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody uses the Vortex scopes? Considering the Viper HS. They seem really nice for the money. Also the Binoculars seem pretty nice as well. Any use with them?

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
I have several Vortex items including a Viper PST scope, which is a very nice scope for the money. The Viper HS series is similarly configured. Vortex also has excellent customer service.

OP
wk93

wk93

Lil-Rokslider
I've never used them. Just getting some thoughts. They seem really nice though.

PhillyB

WKR
Vortex Optics are the best bang for the buck optics in my opinion.

I have never owned high end stuff like Swarovski, but I own the Viper HD 10x42 binos and the Nomad spottng scope and they do exactly what I need them to do.

As mentioned the warranty and customer service is second to none

JNDEER

WKR
I was die hard vortex for the past two years. Started with diamondback than to the old razor. Very nice stuff, last year they went HD. The new stuff is way better glass, but razor is now at $1200. I looked through the viper hd and think the glass is clearer but the fov seems smaller.

Doing a lot of review searches it seems zen rays are top stuff in that price range and up to the higher mid range prices. I have even heard reviews that the ed3 will stand its own next to a razor hd!

Do some research and try and look through them to make sure they are good fir you.

sk1

WKR
zen ray ed3 and prime binos is a no fault warranty like vortex, supposedly the ed2 spotting scope will be changing to a no fault warranty in the near future....their older stuff as listed on their site is their old limited lifetime warranty