WTS Vortex Razor HD 12x50 and Viper HD 8x32

Kscrawfo

FNG
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi All,

Got some new bins and moving these along, as they are sitting unused.

Razor HD SOLD

Viper HD 8x32. I bought these 10+ years ago and recently found them in a box. I sent the original pair into Vortex a few weeks back and received this replacement pair. Glass is clean, eye cups are smooth, all around looks good. Only issue is some wear on the strap attachment points. Comes with pouch, strap, objective covers, and rainguards. These are super sharp, excellent little bins (made in Japan) - read some reviews and you'll find they compare favorably to Zeiss Conquest HD bins, but wayyyyy cheaper + Vortex warranty. $335

I haven't sold much here, but have lots of feedback random internet spots (ebay, facebook, fredmiranda, etc.) & would be happy to jump on a call to make the buyer comfortable.

No really looking for trades unless you have a Gitzo or RRS tripod or Swaro / Kowa spotter you are looking to unload ;)

Shipping included. Payment via paypal F&F or venmo or fees on you.

Happy to send detailed pictures to anyone interested.

Thanks,
Kyle

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDRazor HD 12x50. I bought these new 2 years ago and used them largely from the truck. Great condition with only a small amount of paint wear on the hinges - glass looks clean, but I have cleaned it with a blower and lens pen...so probably has small cleaning swirls in the right light. Excellent bins, super sharp and clear (made in China version) - I like them about as much as my Swaro 10x50 EL (especially considering the lighter weight), but keeping the Swaro, as they were a gift. Comes with glasspak (soft pouch), strap, objective covers, and rainguards. I probably have the box in storage somewhere, but can't find it. $755

Attachments

• 20220619_191258.jpg
    20220619_191258.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 68
Last edited: