WTS Vortex Razor Gen II 3-18x50

Erebor

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like new Vortex Razor Gen II
Comes with leupold MK4 rings and flip caps. No sign of abuse or usage. Every looks new as from factory. $1000 shipped.

doty_soty

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can you use it it as just regular hold and shoot or do you have to learn the way it supposed to be used? I never owned a scope that didn’t just have a crosshairs if that make sense
Don’t let me muck up the guy’s ad but you can always just dead hold with it. Or past that in range, you can dial and dead hold, or you can forego dialing and hold off somewhere down in your reticle. It’s up to you how to use the reticle and/or turrets, but it certainly offers a lot more options than a regular capped turret duplex optic.

Also it’s priced solid. If I weren’t broke it wouldn’t be up for sale anymore. If it’s still up by payday I’d be in at ask, so someone may want to just snag it.

Pdawg88

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Don’t let me muck up the guy’s ad but you can always just dead hold with it. Or past that in range, you can dial and dead hold, or you can forego dialing and hold off somewhere down in your reticle. It’s up to you how to use the reticle and/or turrets, but it certainly offers a lot more options than a regular capped turret duplex optic.

Also it’s priced solid. If I weren’t broke it wouldn’t be up for sale anymore. If it’s still up by payday I’d be in at ask, so someone may want to just snag it.
Yeah it seems like a solid scope for sure. You never hear a bad thing about them. I’m just old and have never used one like it.

doty_soty

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah it seems like a solid scope for sure. You never hear a bad thing about them. I’m just old and have never used one like it.
They’ve been on the market awhile but they’re still truly excellent scopes. Top tier and compare well or even favorably to scopes even in the 2k+ range.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI this guy doesn't accept payment via any method that offers buyer protection. I messaged him about this scope, changed my mind about what scope I wanted, and lo & behold he happened to have that scope too.
Buyer be warned!

Pdawg88

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
FYI this guy doesn't accept payment via any method that offers buyer protection. I messaged him about this scope, changed my mind about what scope I wanted, and lo & behold he happened to have that scope too.
Buyer be warned!
Had the same thing happen to me.