Vivo forest tracker esc durability

twall13

WKR
If I was a size 49 like you there's a few different shoes from Vivo I'd pick up on Sierra right now. That seems to be the only size they have consistently in stock and they are at a great discount.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

ElPollo

WKR
My Forest ESCs have become my daily footwear and I am hiking about 4 miles a day, 3-4 days a week now. They are not something I would recommend to everyone. But as a person who has thought for 30 years that I really needed stiff boots to protect my feet and high arch insoles for support, it’s been a real eye-opener for me. Honestly, I think those opinions about stiff boots and the need for support created more problems for me than they solved.

alpine_troop

Lil-Rokslider
My Forest ESCs have become my daily footwear and I am hiking about 4 miles a day, 3-4 days a week now. They are not something I would recommend to everyone. But as a person who has thought for 30 years that I really needed stiff boots to protect my feet and high arch insoles for support, it’s been a real eye-opener for me. Honestly, I think those opinions about stiff boots and the need for support created more problems for me than they solved.
This has been my realization as well. The whole premise of my historic footwear choices has been fundamentally flawed, and my feet show the results (which are not positive).

These boots as a daily wear are my goal in the next few years.

ElPollo

WKR
This has been my realization as well. The whole premise of my historic footwear choices has been fundamentally flawed, and my feet show the results (which are not positive).

These boots as a daily wear are my goal in the next few years.
I don’t think it works that way for everyone. I wore stiff-ass mountain boots daily for over 20 years because of my job and because I liked them. That’s just a bad idea for anyone’s feet. I started having lots of big toe issues and associated pain, but a nerve and Achilles tendon injury were the things that ultimately got me started with these barefoot boots. I don’t buy 100% of the barefoot boot snake oil, but they are currently working for me. I will recommend them to people who have similar issues, but not everyone. If people ask about them, my answer is that something similar worked pretty well for the Apache and Navajo for about 500 years.