velcro thing that roles up extra pack strap

sivart

WKR
My OCD won't allow me to have extra back straps flopping around. i thought I saw a small velcro strap to hold the extra strap. Anyone know where to get this?

My OCD won't allow me to have extra back straps flopping around. i thought I saw a small velcro strap to hold the extra strap. Anyone know where to get this?
By a roll of Velcro one wrap from amazon. Your ocd will thank you. Cut it to the lengths you need. I use it for all sorts of stuff

By a roll of Velcro one wrap from amazon. Your ocd will thank you. Cut it to the lengths you need. I use it for all sorts of stuff

^^ This.

I bought a roll in Tan. It is close to Coyote and looks fine with my Ranger Green bags and my Foliage bag.

+1 for One Wrap. Everything else has failed me. Tape works but leaves a residue. I keep 1 black and 1 tan One Wrap in the house at all times. Never had an issue with it and use it for military, hunting and daily use.

Buy a bike inner tube and cut it up. Share with your friends because you’ll end up with more strap keepers than you could ever use for a few bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used velcro and rubber bands. They always end up dirty, broken, or lost. The best type I have used are the prefit ones made of elastic and sewn around the strap.

Another vote for Velcro one wrap. I cut them into short strips of around 4inches, seems to be the best length for keeping 1inch webbing in check

A lot of work if you have a ton of webbing, the Velcro hook and look is FARR superior

Agreed. Tried the SG ones and wasn’t a fan. The Velcro or 3m wraps you can buy at Home Depot have worked great for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back