Value of a Used Mathews orginial Z7 Bow. What is the value or what would you pay.

How much you think I should offer for a used Z7 only. not Extreme/Magnum (were year after)
Bow comes with:
Soft case
Mathews torque grip
Arrows
Mathews Quiver
QAD Ultra HD rest
Can't remember make/model of sights
Arrows yes (12)
No BHs, just field points in arrows
G5 peep (3/16")

jackwagon

FNG
xcutter is spot on. Use archery talk for reference first. The only thing that I'd tell you is that you need to get a really good idea of what condition the strings and cables are in before giving an offer. If they're in rough shape and need to replaced relatively soon, that's could pretty easily cost you somewhere in the ballpark of $100-$150. Maybe that could help you gain some leverage!

As for the value, Z7s are interesting. Saw one pretty similar to what you've got going on for sale on a local classifieds website a few weeks ago that sold for $650! But I've also seen them go in that $450 range as well. Just have to find the right buyer I suppose.

Last edited:

jlipovac

FNG
I sold a similar set up for 725 locally on Craigslist six weeks ago. Same bow, rest, equivalent quiver, 4 pin IQ sight, no case. I'm sure having a fair amount of archery season left helped. Also their was alot less competition locally for decent equipment in the middle of the season.