V3x 33 setup/ review

Good review. I went with the ventum pro 33 again this year. But honestly, if it wasn’t for shoulder surgery two weeks ago, I probably would have gone with the V3X. Draw was just a little more aggressive than I wanted for this fall.

And GAS is what I put on my bows. They have taken care of me in similar circumstances. Good company to deal with.

OP
406unltd

406unltd

WKR
Good review. I went with the ventum pro 33 again this year. But honestly, if it wasn’t for shoulder surgery two weeks ago, I probably would have gone with the V3X. Draw was just a little more aggressive than I wanted for this fall.

And GAS is what I put on my bows. They have taken care of me in similar circumstances. Good company to deal with.
Ya so my 31 has gas as well and they have been great on both bows. Do you notice any real difference between the pro and last years?

I couldn’t tell much difference. But my pro is a 60 pound. But as far as feel, I really couldn’t see any difference between the two. But I only shot it three or four times. I was mostly feeling for draw cycles. I do like the grip. Even though I usually take it off.

OP
406unltd

406unltd

WKR
Gotcha. I was curious about the new grip but bought this one so early on I never shot the new Hoyt. Nice buck by the way.

Gotcha. I was curious about the new grip but bought this one so early on I never shot the new Hoyt. Nice buck by the way.

Thanks.

The grip feels better to me than the ventum 33 did. Feels like it has a little less contact. I’ve never cared for the engage grip.