V3 / Phase 4 owners - quiver

sacklunch

WKR
Does the new mathews lo-pro fixed fit with a hamskea Epsilon? What about the new tight spot quiver light? I saw the S&S video that with a dovetail sight through the riser, the tight spot bracket needs to be mounted out wards, but that seems to give it the space required to clear the rest.

Any reason to spend the extra almost $100 on the Mathews low pro? Not a fan of the older style mathews QD quivers on that c-clamp/rocker type deal.

Just ordered a phase 4, hoping to get some more stuff in the mail while i wait

TheTone

WKR
It’s not a low pro but I put the two piece q lite on my v3x. I have not hunted with it yet, it’s a small quiver even if listed as a six arrow I’m kinda thinking big broadheads and fletching may touch. I might actually only put 5 arrows in it

Yes the epsilon fits with the low pro fixed quivers. I ran one for a bit last year on my v3x. You have to tie the hamskea rest cord so that the rubber rebound bumper is closer to the limbs so they don't strike the quiver when there is slack at full draw. I only changed to the low pro detachable because when I travel I put the quiver separate somewhere as the fixed wouldn't fit always attached to my bow in my case.

I used a tight spot as well (on other bows) but not ever tried it on the v3x. The tight spot will work on the phase 4/v3x for sure, but I don't know how close it can get compared to a low pro. I think the XL bracket for the Tight spot might push the quiver far enough to the rear of the bow to clear the rest and allow for a closer mount, but I'm not sure 100%. Your quiver is also more towards the rear and may not balance the bow to your liking that way. The other thing I have done with the tight spot is flip the quiver mount bracket around so the quiver attachment point is directed towards the bow. It allowed for a closer mount to the bow.