uukha gobi vs Tradtech rc limbs

Vicslade

FNG
Are tradtech limbs good for the money at 400 or so, or do i stepup to the entry level uukha. I like that if i had a problem with the TT i could just drive to Lancaster .
Putting them on a satori 19” 45#

oldgoat

WKR
I think the trade up would be well worth it if buying new! Nothing wrong with trad tech limbs but they aren't in same class as the uukhas.

I have Uukas on my Satori and will never go back to the Trad techs. Nothing against the Trad techs but the mono carbon design is just way more forgiving to shoot.

PHo

WKR
I have a differing opinion, I tried both the TT RC woods as well as the Uukha Irbis limbs…I kept the TTs. Now the Irbis limbs are obviously a different design than the Gobis, but between the two I preferred the TTs by a long shot. I like a really snappy and aggressive limb, which is very characteristic of the TTs. The Uukhas had a much softer spongier shot which I hated. Everybody has different tastes, it’d be best if you can demo them both before buying.

Ohiohuntr

Lil-Rokslider
I got the gobis and love them to the limbs my satori came with, however I have no experience with the trad tech limbs. I paid somewhere around 400 for them

bobinmi

WKR
I have a differing opinion, I tried both the TT RC woods as well as the Uukha Irbis limbs…I kept the TTs. Now the Irbis limbs are obviously a different design than the Gobis, but between the two I preferred the TTs by a long shot. I like a really snappy and aggressive limb, which is very characteristic of the TTs. The Uukhas had a much softer spongier shot which I hated. Everybody has different tastes, it’d be best if you can demo them both before buying.
I'm in the same boat. I have the TT RC extreme woods and prefer them to the Uukhas. Quality is going to be the same with each. Its more of a shooters preference than anything once you get into limbs that are over that 350-400 mark.

Reactions: PHo