UTV Vacation Destinations

Yeah, I know, you don't like UTVs. Good news is you can skip this thread.

My wife, the dog and I have gone to Silverton or Lake City multiple times to spend time exploring the Alpine Loop but haven't been for a few years. We are looking at spending a week or so out exploring next year and were thinking about Lake City again. However, I though I would see if any of you guys have other good destinations, at least 3 or 4 day trips. Looking at the Caribou Loop in SE ID/SW WY. Anything else comparable?

Gen273

WKR
If you are up for a long trip before you unload, check out Windrock Mountain in Oliver Springs, TN. You can ride for days and days there. And if you are interested in a campground there, I recommend Half Moon Campground.

Tex98

FNG
I know you said the alpine loop, but we just had a great time exploring some other trails right around Durango.

jimh406

WKR
If you are really talking UTV and not SxS, I'd look into the Overland routes that people take.

Just keep in mind that there are fires and snow is on the way if you plan to go at high elevation.

OP
MuleyFever
If you are really talking UTV and not SxS, I'd look into the Overland routes that people take.

Just keep in mind that there are fires and snow is on the way if you plan to go at high elevation.
Yes, SXS. Should have said OHV.

Sneaker

FNG
AZ just passed a restrictive UTV law. Have to have a drivers license to operate, no kids machines any more, and will have to take a class to drive starting in 2025…