Utah Early Archery Elk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iddogguy

FNG
Feeling grateful. Drew the Nonresident tag with 25 points there were 4 guys with 25 for the Bonus Tag.

Headed that way soon to look some country over!

I've been looking forward to drawing this tag for years. Should be a great horn year.

Mark

Feeling grateful. Drew the Nonresident tag with 25 points there were 4 guys with 25 for the Bonus Tag.

Headed that way soon to look some country over!

I've been looking forward to drawing this tag for years. Should be a great horn year.

Mark
How big is that Bull in your Avatar?

OP
Iddogguy

Iddogguy

FNG
HaHa!!

You probably just saved the world!!!

Ever heard of Huntin Fool!!

OP
Iddogguy

Iddogguy

FNG
Imagine that another California thinks he knows what’s best for all!!!! I do what I want! If you don’t like it too bad!

Speck1

Lil-Rokslider
Imagine that another California thinks he knows what’s best for all!!!! I do what I want! If you don’t like it too bad!
You realize this entire thread is just a Google search away for anyone on the internet. Posting unit numbers and pictures of trophy bulls is not going to help the draw odds. 🤦
I think he’s pretty safe talking about a unit that takes 25+ points to draw. Pretty sure the folks with that many points already have units in mind to use them on. My 1-2 point units can get blown up in a hurry though.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
We do have a rule against spot burning. We also encourage new members to become involved as it builds rapport which helps the chances of people reaching out privately (the preferred way) to share specific info.
I think he’s pretty safe talking about a unit that takes 25+ points to draw. Pretty sure the folks with that many points already have units in mind to use them on. My 1-2 point units can get blown up in a hurry though.
That’s not always the case though. I know of a hard draw unit that is easy draw for a different species. The easy draw species could inadvertently become a thread that gives away too much information on the hard to draw species.

Status
Not open for further replies.